My Review: Honda service center are worse in Hyderabad city, India

It's been a 4 years as being an owner of my Honda Shine(model 2012), I still didn't find any good service center in Hyderabad city.

I tried different service centers in city but I don't find a good one to stick to it.

Before buying my bike some one prompted me saying Honda verticals are good but not the service centers.

Don't know why Honda Company has not taken this serious. Any way, as a valuable customer of Honda company I have a right to take this to their notice.

I had may problems with my bike form day 1, till now no fix for the issues. I feel like I got defect machine from company.

Problems:

  • I hardly get mileage of 45Kms.
  • Always self have issues
  • If I wont keep accelerate it's going to off the engine when I stop at signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment